Looklet is an international B2B Technology Company within fashion. Our unique combination of hardware and software technologies revolutionizes the fashion photo production for eCommerce globally.
As Looklet is constantly growing, we are now looking for a competent and experienced Retoucher to join our team in central Stockholm.
In the role of our new Retoucher you will be part of our Visual Development, a team of 8, and work on adding new poses to our Model library, which is important part of the customer experience for our clients.
To succeed in this role, we think that you have a background as a retoucher of fashion and model images. Of course you have an instinctive feeling for retouch at the highest quality and your interest in photography and preferable knowledge of photo studio practices makes it easy for you to understand the behavior of shadows and lightning.
If you are naturally creative and prefer to see obstacles as a challenge rather then a problem you will fit right in to our team and we are looking forward on sharing as much knowledge and fun with you as possible.
Your days at Looklet will include:
- Being part of the product development of Looklet.
- Technically advanced image retouch and montage.
- Natural skin- and hair retouch.
- Do quality assurance before delivery.
- Handle and implement company specific technology.
- Solve both long-term and more urgent complications.
- Be part of projects and communicating them within the team and in the larger organization.
- We believe that you need 2-3 years of work experience in retouch in order to succeed in this role
- Relevant education within retouch favorable but not necessary
- You have an eye for details in a picture and see what’s important in terms of shape, color tones, human anatomy and proportions.
- You are a positive, service minded person.
- You like working independently as well as with others.
- Experience from model photography in studio is favorable.
- Broad set of responsibilities and a unique growth opportunity
- Work in a dynamic and young start-up feeling environment filled with passionate, smart and fun people working to disrupt the e-comm industry
- Everyone has a voice at Looklet and we are open to new ways of thinking, especially those that will contribute to our overall success. Opinions and ideas are always welcome, in fact, they are encouraged!
Reporting to: Head of Visual Development
Start date: As soon as possible
Extent: Full-time (100%)
Working time: Office hours
Location: Medborgarplatsen, Stockholm, Sweden
Looklet at a glance
REIMAGINE FASHION IMAGERY. Looklet is a B2B technology provider who challenges the way the industry views fashion imagery. We combine high quality dynamic images with a simple and scalable process, industrializing image and content production for the new world of fast online fashion. With offices in Stockholm, Paris and New York, our team will soon be up to 80 employees. Working at Looklet means working in a fast-paced environment, and our organization is built on flat hierarchies with lots of room for personal development and plenty of opportunities to take on greater responsibility. Visit www.looklet.com for more information.